COMMUNITY SITE PLAN
The beauty of old-Florida’s nature and architectural charm.
Majestic live Oak trees, shady front porches—these are essential elements to an authentic Florida lifestyle and Oakland Park has them all. This pristine community provides abundant open space, including trails, parks, recreational areas, a community garden, Lake Brim and expansive Lake Apopka. Covering approximately 258 acres, Oakland Park follows the natural grade of the land, which slopes up from the shoreline of Lake Apopka and provides lake views for many of our beautiful homes.
This site plan is not intended as a legal description of the property or to constitute an undertaking by any party to develop the subject property exactly as shown hereon. Rather, it is for general reference only and the actual details shown herein may vary depending on actual field conditions and other factors.
BUILT GREEN, BUILT WELL
Regional pioneers in green residential communities.
Oakland Park is a certified green development by the FGBC, and each and every home within the community is built to FGBC green certification standards. Our community embraces the preservation of the environment, which greatly enhances the comfort, health, and well being of its residents. The roads, the building areas, even the utility placements, were designed in such a way as to preserve as many mammoth oak trees as possible. In addition to tree preservation, an arborist was commissioned to oversee the relocation of a large number of mature trees, creating instant foundations to the many public park areas within Oakland Park.
Our accolades are green and gold.
- 2010 Florida Association of Realtors – ENVY Award – Outstanding Environmental Community of the Year
- 2010 Grand Aurora Award – Residential Community Site Plan
- 2010 Grand Aurora Award – Landscape Design / Lake Brim restoration and Lake Apopka restoration
- 2008 Aurora Award – Audubon Park, green construction new production built spec/model
- 2008 Aurora Award – Audubon Park, energy efficient home: detached, single-family
- 2008 Aurora Award – Green construction residential development/mixed-use development
- Trees Florida 2008 – Outstanding Tree Preservation Project for the State of Florida